- The number 95 bus takes approximately 19 minutes from the airport to the bus terminus in St Peter Port.
- The bus also stops at St Martins Village, Fermain, and Trinity Square.
- Monday to Friday, the first bus from the airport terminal is 06:00 and the last bus is 21:20 and every 30 minutes from 08:35.
- Saturday the first bus is 07:20 and the last bus is 21:20 and every 30 minutes in between from 09:35.
- On Sunday there is no number 95 bus, instead the number 94 bus leaves the airport terminal every 2 hours from 09:18 til 19:18.
- For more information about Guernsey please click here (opens in a new tab)
- For more information about the St Peter Port Bus Terminus please click here (opens in a new tab).
Outside Access (Airport Terminal Bus Stop)
- The bus stop is located 50m from the airport arrivals exit.
- The surface of the path is paving slabs.
- The route from the arrivals exit is accessible with assistance.
- Assistance may be required as there are dropped kerbs with tactile markings on route from the airport terminal to the bus stop.
Outside Access (Number 95 Bus)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the bus.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 113cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of and immediately beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- Please contact the bus driver for use of the portable ramp.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 13cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are good.
Inside Access (Number 95 Bus)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Accessible seating is located 3m from the bus doors.
- There is 1 designated space available for a wheelchair user.
- There is a safety bar which can be put into position by the bus driver.
Bus Terminus Stand B
- The number 95 bus stops at Stand B of the Bus Terminus in St Peter Port.
- There is level access after disembarking here.
- There are bench seats at the stand.
- Accessible toilets can be located at the airport terminal and at the bus terminus.
- Standard toilets can be located at the airport terminal and at the bus terminus.