Show Easy Read
- The number 11 bus takes approximately 25 minutes from the airport to the bus terminus in St Peter Port.
- The bus also stops at St Martins Village, Fermain, Trinity Square and Grange Top.
- Monday to Friday, the first bus from the airport terminal is 06:10 and the last bus is 00:23 and every 15 minutes in between.
- Saturday the first bus is 07:05 and the last bus is 00:23 and every 15 minutes in between.
- Sunday the first bus is 09:24 and the last bus is 19:24 and every 30 minutes in between.
- For more information about Guernsey please click here (opens in a new tab)
- For more information about the St Peter Port Bus Terminus please click here (opens in a new tab).
Outside Access (Airport Terminal Bus Stop)
- The bus stop is located 50m from the airport arrivals exit.
- The surface of the path is paving slabs.
- The route from the arrivals exit is accessible with assistance.
- Assistance may be required as there are dropped kerbs with tactile markings on route from the airport terminal to the bus stop.
Outside Access (Number 95 Bus)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the bus.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Number 95 Bus)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- Please contact the bus driver for use of the portable ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
Inside Access (Number 95 Bus)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Accessible seating is located 3m from the bus doors.
- There is 1 designated space available for a wheelchair user.
Bus Terminus Stand F
- The number 11 bus stops at Stand F of the Bus Terminus in St Peter Port .
- There is level access when disembarking here.
- Accessible toilets can be located at the airport terminal and at the bus terminus.
- Standard toilets can be located at the airport terminal and at the bus terminus.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.