Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Letchworth Garden City.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Town Hall Pay and Display.
- The car park is located on Arena Parade.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 150cm x 1500cm (4ft 11in x 49ft 3in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Broadway.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.