Show Easy Read
- Monday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 17:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Kings Cross.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located off Parkfield Street.
- The car park type is underground.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 500cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located from the entrance on Upper Street.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 600cm (19ft 8in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Lighting levels are low.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are B-G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are B-G-1.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 140cm x 160cm (4ft 7in x 5ft 3in).
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from the control room or the cleaner.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 167cm x 220cm (5ft 6in x 7ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.