Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 17:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Cobbled Road to Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in the road.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- Please contact a member of staff.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at kerb side.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Location and Access
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.