Show Easy Read
- Monday 06:30 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 06:30 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 06:30 - 21:00.
- Thursday 06:30 - 21:00.
- Friday 06:30 - 21:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Sunday 08:30 - 21:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Upper Holloway.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is not level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located between the changing rooms and the pool.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 112cm (3ft 8in).
- There is a split level gym on the first floor.
- All exercise equipment is available on the accessible level.
- Toilets and changing areas are also available on this level.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 128cm x 129cm (4ft 2in x 4ft 3in).
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There is a ramped entrance into the water.
- There is a wet side chair available.
- There is a hoist for wheelchair users to access the water.
- The hoist is manual.
- There are not steps into the swimming pool.
- There is a ladder type entrance into the water.
- The ladder does not have handrails.
Accessible Changing Room
- There are accessible changing rooms available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Features and Dimensions
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from the reception desk.
- The door opens inwards.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 332cm x 232cm (10ft 11in x 7ft 7in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are female sanitary disposal units.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
- There are 2 accessible toilets.
- The dimensions of the second accessible toilet are 348 cm x 233 cm.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.