Location of Room(s)
- B23 Llandinam is/are located to the rear of the Llandinam Tower (Geography and Earth Sciences) building on floor B.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Llandinam Tower (Geography and Earth Sciences) please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is a slight ramp/slope for access to the room(s).
- The ramp/slope does not have handrails.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The speaker's desk/table is height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are two similar sloped entrances into B23 Llandinam. One can be seen in photographs 1 and 2 and the other in photographs 3 and 4.