Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in South Morden.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is South Morden.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Monday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Saturday 18:00 - 22:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 160cm x 400cm (5ft 3in x 13ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located at the front of the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 69cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.