Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Binfield.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- Monday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 132cm (4ft 4in) wide.
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books on tape or disc.
- There is an ordering service.
- It takes approximately 3-7 days to process an order.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
Location and Access
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.