Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bracknell.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bracknell.
- Monday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 340cm x 460cm (11ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 28m (31yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 30m (33yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 148cm (4ft 10in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
- Equipment available for people with a visual impairment includes a magnifying glass.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.