- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bognor Regis.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bognor Regis.
- Pedestrian access is not possible at present.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located outside the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 220cm (7ft 3in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in).
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located behind the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Assistance is available from a member of staff.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Children must be closely monitored by an adult.