Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include Broomey Croft Children's Farm, Granary Tea Room, Kingsbury Park Outdoor Education Centre, Camping and Caravanning Club campsite, changing places, accessible and standard toilet facilities.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- Please click here for information on opening times.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Wilnecote.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located beyond the parking barrier.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 550cm (9ft 10in x 18ft 1in).
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Bodymoor Heath Lane.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a jetty for fishing boats and fishing pegs for anglers.
- Anglers can park behind some of the pegs (contact the venue for further details).
- There are some tree roots that protrude from the ground in various areas throughout the grounds.
Location and access
- The facility is located in the toilet block to the right of the car park.
- The facility is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the Blue Badge parking bays.
- There is not level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do need a key for the facility.
- It is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from Kingsbury Water Park and The Granary Tea Room.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 104cm (3ft 5in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 400cm x 300cm (13ft 1in x 9ft 10in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 189cm (6ft 2in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers all areas in cubicle.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 276cm (9ft 1in).
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Drop down rails are provided for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is available.
- The facility has a non-slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- It is tied up and out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from the floor).
- The height of the paper roll is 135cm.
- The height of the paper towel holder is 120cm.
- There are two sinks, one has a height of 74cm and the other one has a height of 80cm.
- The mirror is set at an angle for wheelchair users.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located in the toilet block.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the Blue Badge parking bays.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the standard toilets.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 94cm (3ft 1in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
Level Change (Toilet Block)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left and right as you face the toilet block.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Kingsbury Water Park Education Centre link (new tab) - click here.
- Kingsbury Water Park link (new tab) - click here.
- Old Barn Coffee Shop link (new tab) - click here.
- Broomey Croft Children's Centre link (new tab) - click here.
- Granary Tea Room link (new tab) - click here.
- Broomey Croft Children's Farm link (new tab) - click here.