Getting Help and Assistance
- Bristol Airport Special Assistance please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- There is a changing places facility available in the Terminal Building, near the Arrivals Hall.
Outside Access (Brunel Bar & Kitchen)
- This information is for the entrance located on the mezzanine level, to the right when exiting lift 9.
- There is level access into the venue.
- Level access is via lift.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 137cm (4ft 6in) wide.
- There are a number of open entrances located around the bar / restaurant.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is tiles and wood.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is main meals and snacks.
- The lowered section of the service counter is 89cm high.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Departure Lounge link (new tab) - click here.