Show Easy Read
- Related link Departure Lounge and Mezzanine Level.
- This information is for the entrance located on the mezzanine level, to the right when facing Gates 8-16.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- Burger King can also be accessed via Frankie & Benny's.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fast food, burgers, chicken nuggets, fries and desserts.
- There are self-service ordering terminals available.
- The height of the touchscreens are 120cm-180cm high with the credit card slot 105cm high.
- There are no lowered self-service ordering terminals.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the departure lounge.
- The nearest standard toilets are located on the mezzanine level, in the corner of Dexters.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.