Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Burnham-on-Crouch .
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Burnham-on-Crouch.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 250cm x 450cm (8ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Station Road - Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
- There are electronic barriers located just beyond the entrance and they are 100cm wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- The desk is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is a self service desk 5m from the main entrance with a screen height of between 110cm and 140cm.
- The photographs show the enquiry desk and self service desk respectively.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- Other computer auxiliary aids include a higher table (75cm).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.