Opening Times (Winter - 1st October to 31st March)
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
Opening Times (Summer - 1st April to 30th September)
- Monday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Closed - Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Slough.
Waste Disposal Site
- The waste disposal site entrance is located at the far end of White Hart Road.
- The entrance does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 170cm.
- There is not a pedestrian entrance available.
- There is step free access throughout the site.
- The waste disposal site surface is tarmac.
- Pedestrian walkways are available.
- The pedestrian walkways are located directly in front of the recycling units throughout the site.
- The pedestrian walkways are clearly marked.
- Pedestrian crossings are not available.
- Access to the waste disposal containers is; step free.
- There is a staff office on site.
- The staff office is located beyond the gated entrance.
- There is step free access into the staff office.
- A member of staff is available to provide assistance.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- Home visits / services are available.
- Home collection services for waste is arrange via the council office.