Show Easy Read
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harrow & Wealdstone.
- Monday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The post office counter closes at 13:00 on Saturdays.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- The counter is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- Staff are trained to take TypeTalk calls.