Getting Help and Assistance
- Bristol Airport Special Assistance please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- There is a changing places facility available in the Terminal Building, near the Arrivals Hall.
Outside Access (Shop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located within the Departure Lounge, to the left as you enter through World Duty Free.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music/noise.
- Music/noise is played throughout the store.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is tiles.
- The manoeuvring space between all the isles is 75cm+.
Related Access Guides (Departure Lounge)
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Departure Lounge link (new tab) - click here.