Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in St Peter Port.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 07:30 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 00:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 00:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 00:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:30.
- Closing time may vary.
- Please contact the venue for details of closing times.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is South Esplanade.
- The car park is located off South Esplanade.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 300cm x 480cm (9ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located off South Esplanade.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe/bar.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is French Cuisine.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Saturday 18:00 - 21:30.
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.