Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Collier Row.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Romford.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 600cm (12ft 2in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 40m (44yd) from the rear car park entrance .
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 112cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 92cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 138cm (4ft 6in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located to the right as you face the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 13cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the right going up.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There is a second lower handrail.
- The desk is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books on tape or disc.
- There is an ordering service.
- It takes approximately 2-14 days to process an order.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
- Equipment available for people with a visual impairment includes a magnifier.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.