Show Easy Read
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Chingford.
- The nearest underground station is Buckhurst Hill.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 5 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 310cm x 450cm (10ft 2in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 2m (2yd 7in) from the pathway.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the pathway.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is cobbled.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Vehicle Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Rangers Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The width of the entrance here is 410cm.
Level Change (Car Park to Pathway)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Willow trail is an accessible walk.
- The trail route starts from the car park and goes round the lake and through the woods.
- There is plenty of signage along the pathways and trail.
- The trail takes approximately 1hr and is 2.5 miles long.
- There is a steep slope from the lake to Chingford Plain.
- There are easy access fishing platforms which allow disabled or less mobile anglers to get right up to the water’s edge.
- No fishing is allowed in any ponds or streams during the closed season (15th March to 15th June inclusive).
- You must have a rod licence to fish.
- You can buy these from a Post Office or contact the Environment Agency.
- There are easy access fishing platforms at Earl's Path Pond, Hollow Pond and Connaught Water which allow disabled or less mobile anglers to get right up to the water’s edge.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.