Show Easy Read
- The venue is open to the public 24hrs a day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Old Basing.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Plantation)
- There is a surfaced path on the outside of the woodlands area.
- This is on a moderate slope.
- In the woodlands area all the paths are unsurfaced and uneven in places.
- There are a series of easy and moderate slopes in the woods.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.