Show Easy Read
- The resevoir is open to the public 24 hours a day.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sheffield.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- New Road Entrance - There is an 85cm opening with level access.
- Loxley Road Entrance - There is an 89cm opening with a moderate slope leading down to the path around the reservoir.
- Lamb Hill Entrance - There is an 80cm opening with a moderate slope leading down to the reservoir.
- New Road Entrance 2 - There is an 180cm opening with a steep slope leading down to the path.
- There is a path running around the edge of the reservoir, the path is not surfaced and may not be suitable for wheelchair users after bad weather.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.