Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kilmarnock.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Restaurant Bar Internal
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- Food is available from the bar.
- Full table service is available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- All chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 45m (49yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 65cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The photograph shows the standard male toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.