- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Dodworth.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Dodworth.
- The information in this section was taken in February 2021.
- The library is open for order and collect service and printing using a pre-booked PC.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are not clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 12:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the pavement to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 125cm (4ft 1in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 5 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp is made up of 2 sections.
- The ramps overcome the steps.
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does not have computers with accessible software.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large text keyboard and large rollerball mouse is / are available.
- Other computer auxiliary aids include wrist supports, foot rests and document holders.
- Equipment available for people with a visual impairment includes screen magnification via Windows XP.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.