Show Easy Read
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harpenden.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- The door to the left in the photograph is kept locked.
Outside Access (Garden Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of the venue within the garden.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm.
- The step(s) is/are located within the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 60cm (1ft 12in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are not welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a modern bar menu.
- The last photograph shows the level change to additional seating located to the left of the venue.
- The height of the step is 10cm.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Monday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 18:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 17:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 19:00.
- The garden is located to the rear of the venue.
- There is a 90cm wide, light weight wooden gate, that opens away from you leading to the area.
- There are picnic tables, tables and chairs with armrests throughout the garden.
- Located to the middle of the garden are 4 steps.
- The steps vary in depth from 8cm - 12cm high, with no handrails.
- The steps gives access to the patio area.
- The area is paved and slightly uneven.
Location and Access
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear of the bar.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located to the rear of the car park.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.