Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Kilmarnock.
- Monday 08:30 - 11:40.
- Monday 12:30 - 15:40.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 11:40.
- Tuesday 12:30 - 15:40.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 11:40.
- Wednesday 12:30 - 15:40.
- Thursday 08:30 - 11:40.
- Thursday 12:30 - 15:40.
- Friday 08:30 - 11:40.
- Friday 12:30 - 15:40.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 4 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest designated bay is 22m (24yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 28m (31yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in the main car park.
- There is not a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the nursery.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Accessible Changing Room (Partial)
- There is not a Changing Places facility available.
- There are accessible changing rooms available.
- The accessible changing rooms are located at the rear of the building.
- The accessible changing room is 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- The dimensions of the accessible changing room are 190cm x 340cm (6ft 3in x 11ft 2in).
- The facilities available in the accessible changing room are a wheel in shower.
- There is level access to the changing room.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located in Galston Primary School.
- Please see guide for details.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the building.
- Unisex toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.