Show Easy Read
- The racecourse is easily accessible from any direction. From the North follow the A60 or A612. From the South follow the A60 and A453. From the East or West follow the A52. Once at Nottingham follow the brown signs or yellow park & ride signs to the racecourse.
- There is ample on-site parking which is free. There is also parking for coaches and minibuses.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The nearest bus route from the city centre is Number 44 which departs from King Street in the city centre, or the Ecolink which stops on Parliament Street and Collins Street. The Park and ride is situated next door to the racecourse.
- The nearest Railway Station is Nottingham.
- Nottingham Station is only two miles from the course. There is a taxi rank at the station. It will take you approximately 10-15 minutes to get to the racecourse from the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For a map of the racecourse please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters can be provided on request.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; Braille on request and large print on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact the racecourse in advance.
- There are portable hearing loops available to use for race meetings and conferences and events. If you require a portable hearing loop please contact the racecourse in advance.