Key Access Review
- The venue has its own car park.
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The entrance door(s) is/are single, permanently held open with a clear opening width of under 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View