Show Easy Read
- For up to date opening times, please use the following linkLibrary Opening Times.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Benflleet.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Pitsea.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically (towards you).
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are not steps to access this area / service.
- There is not a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- The desk is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high (110cm+).
- The desk has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A large rollerball mouse is / are available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.