Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow On The Hill.
Opening Times (Coffee Morning)
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- open tues,wed,thurs 10 to 12 for coffee mornings. for further details please contact the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- The convenient dropoff point is located outside the main entrance
Outside Access (College Road)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 10m (32ft 10in) from accessible entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 110cm x 150cm (3ft 7in x 4ft 11in).
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do not have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
Location and Access
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 12m (13yd) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located the first left through the entrance.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 160cm x 200cm (5ft 3in x 6ft 7in).
- The tap type is lever.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 54cm (1ft 9in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located the first left through the entrance.
- The female toilets are 12m (13yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located the first left through the entrance.
- The male toilets are 12m (13yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the ladies toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.