Show Easy Read
- Ground Floor - 7 days a week, 24 hours.
- Upper Levels - Monday to Friday 09:00 – 21:00 & Saturday to Sunday 09:00 – 17:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Slough.
Public Car Park
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 190cm (6ft 3in).
- The car park type is multi storey.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- This car park has 10 levels.
- Blue Badge parking is located on level(s) 0.
- There is/are 15 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 372cm x 500cm (12ft 2in x 16ft 5in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- Access from the car park is via manual doors and lift.
- The exit(s) is/are located on each floor into the lift and stair lobby.
- The width of the exit is 140cm.
- There is a ramp or slope to exit which is located in front of the doors.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- At the time of surveying levels 5 and 5A were locked.
- On floors 1a, 2a, 3a and 4a there is one accessible parking bay per floor that is 450cm x 490cm.
- There is an electric charging bay for electric cars located on the ground floor.
Access Point (Car Park to Hatfield Road)
- This information is for the access point located at the rear of the car park on the ground floor.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a, 4, 4a, 5, 5a.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located within the stairwell.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G, 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a, 4, 4a, 5, 5a.
- Wall mounted information boards are not provided at lift landings.
- There are manual, heavy, double doors to access the lift lobby on all floors.
- The lift is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the ground floor stairwell entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The lift was out of order at the time survey.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.