Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Leeds.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Leeds.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The establishment provides 0 adapted accommodation facilities with an ensuite and/or separate adapted bathroom.
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- There are 5 identical blocks, as well as an additional block that has a lift.
Outside Access (Block Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 96cm (3ft 2in) wide.
- There is a slope to access this area/service.
- The slope is easy.
- The slope is permanent.
- All blocks including the reception area have identical entrances.
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the block entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Monday 08:00 - 10:00.
- Monday 16:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 10:00.
- Tuesday 16:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 10:00.
- Wednesday 16:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 10:00.
- Thursday 16:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 10:00.
- Friday 16:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3-4-5.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard rooms.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located beyond the entrance in B block.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are B-LG-G-1-2-3-4-5-6.
- The lift is 3m (9ft 10in) from block entrance.
- Staff do need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The only block with a lift is B block.
- There is a shallow step in front of the lift.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 510cm (13ft 1in x 16ft 9in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The parking is located outside blocks E and F.