COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- HM-CWB-SBS Seminar Room 11A is/are located on the sub-basement level. Exit the lift to the left, go through the double doors and the Seminar Room 11A entrance is immediately in front of you.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Commonwealth Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a movable partition wall between Seminar Rooms 11A and 11B.