COVID-19 Information (Imperial College London)
Location of Room(s)
- HM-CWB-SBS Seminar Room 11B is/are located on the sub-basement level. Exit the lift to the left, go through the double doors, then turn left onto the main corridor. Follow the corridor and Seminar Room 11B entrance is located on the right.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Commonwealth Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is a movable partition wall between Seminar Rooms 11A and 11B.