Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include 23 flats for family accommodation in 3 blocks.
- There are 12 flats with two bedrooms and 11 flats with three bedrooms.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Cumbernauld.
- The nearest mainline station is Greenfaulds.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Block 114 - 128 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the block.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 73cm (2ft 5in) wide.
- There is an intercom, 132-142cm high, at this entrance.
- There are identical entrances to all the blocks here, at the front and rear.
Level Change (Block 114 - 128 Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3.
- There are 14 steps between floors.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The stairs in the block contain flats 130-144 have the handrail on the right hand side going up.
- The establishment provides 0 adapted accommodation facilities with an ensuite and/or separate adapted bathroom.
- Auxiliary Aids - general
- None of the rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The accommodation does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with residents in standard rooms.
- Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- Ground floor rooms do have level access.
- Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.