Show Easy Read
- There are 8 cruises along Loch Ness departing at 3 different locations. The tours with wheelchair accessibility (with assistance) are the Reflection and Contempletion tours.
- The 8 cruises are as follows:.
- Contemplation is a 2 hours round trip starting from Dochgarroch to Urquhart Castle.
- Inspiration is a 1 hour round trip from Clansman Harbour to Urquhart Castle.
- Freedom is a 2 hour round trip from Clansman Harbour to Urquhart Castle with a visit to Urquhart Castle.
- Reflection is a 3 hours round trip from Tomnahurich Bridge to Urquhart Castle and is recommended for wheelchair user.
- Discovery is a 3 hour coach and cruise tour of Loch Ness.
- Sensation is a 3.5 hour coach and cruise calling at Loch Ness Exhibition Centre and Urquhart Castle starting from Clansman Harbour.
- Passion is a 6.5 hours coach and cruise trip calling at Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, Urquhart Castle and Corrimony Cairn.
- Temptation is a 2.5 hours coach and cruise trip starting at Clansman Harbour calling at Urquhart Castle.
- The departing points are Dochgarroch, Clansman Harbour and Tomnahurich Bridge.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Inverness.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Inverness.
- The venue is 9 miles from Inverness City centre.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user not at all.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 125cm (4ft 1in) wide.
- The route from the car park to the jetty is via a flight of 15+ steep steps and an uneven narrow path.
Inside Access (Clansman Jetty)
- There is not level access to the service.
Level Change (Clansman Jetty)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading on to the jetty.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading on to the jetty.
- There is / are 4 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp bypasses the steps.
- The ramp has a handrail on both sides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.