Outside Access (Jet Parks 1)
- This entrance is used by cars and the Airport Transfer Buses to access the car park.
- There is a help/assistance intercom located at the ticket barriers.
- The car parking is booked online at the Jet Parks Website.
- To view the Jet Parks website click here (opens in new tab)
- Jet Parks 1 Car Park is located on Thorley Lane.
- There are 48 designated parking bay(s) in the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) vary between 3.6m x 6m and 4.8m x 6m.
- The surface of the designated Blue Badge parking bays is tarmac.
- There are standard marked parking bays located throughout the car park.
- The surface of the standard marked parking bays is loose chippings.
- There are several bus stops located around the car park.
- The buses are wheelchair accessible.
- There is designated space for wheelchair user and pushchairs on the bus, and priority seating.
Information Point - Free 60 Minute Drop Off
- The free drop off point is to the right as you drive in to the venue.
- There is a barrier system in operation.
- The token received on entering is used to exit.
- This area is strictly drop off only.
- There is a covered information point at the entrance of this area.
- This information point is also used as the pick up point for pre booked buses and coaches.
- There is not a bench in the information point.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located in the terminal buildings.
- Standard toilet facilities are located in the terminal buildings.