Assisted Travel Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline Number: 0800 528 2100 available 24 hours a day, every day of the week (except 25th and 26th December).
- Assisted Travel Textphone Number: 0800 692 0792 available 24 hours a day, every day of the week (except 25th and 26th December).
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Kew Gardens.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The station is located on the busy Kew Bridge Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Kew Bridge Road.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The ramp/slope is located on the approach to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The entrance is 205cm wide.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Western Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for South Western Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are Platforms 1 and 2.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located just after you enter from the main entrance.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Photograph 1, 2 and 3 shows the stairs from the footbridge to platform 1.
- Photograph 4 and 5 shows the footbridge.
- Photograph 6, 7 and 8 shows the stairs from the footbridge to platform 2.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.