Show Easy Read
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 205cm x 600cm (6ft 9in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main accessible entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Lee Green.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Lee.
Outside Access (Burnt Ash Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Burnt Ash Road)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- This entrance gives access into the ticket office.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- The ticket office is open Monday to Friday 06:10 - 19:30, Saturday 07:40 - 14:20 & Sunday 08:10 - 15:40.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Eastern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include a snack bar.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 2.
- The ramp is moderate.
- The ramp is permanent.
- The ramp/slope is located from the main road up to platform.
- The ramp may be too steep for some wheelchair users and passengers with mobility impairments.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located on Platform 1.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from the snack bar.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 178cm x 140cm (5ft 10in x 4ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 55cm (1ft 10in).
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 126cm (4ft 2in) high.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The sink is 78cm (2ft 7in) high.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.