Show Easy Read
- Related link Boghead Playing Fields.
- There is an entrance to Boghead Playing Fields from Lenzie Moss Nature Reserve.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Lenzie.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Lenzie.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Lenzie Station.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- On street parking is possible on Heather Drive and at Blackthorn Grove.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Heather Drive.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The entrance into the Birch Woodland area just inside this entrance is 150cm wide, shown in photograph 2.
- There are similar entrances into the reserve by Lenzie Station, Blackthorn Grove and Larburnam Gardens.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are hard surface paths and boardwalks throughout the reserve.
- The boardwalks are 105cm wide.
- The paths throughout the reserve have varying degrees of gradient, with mainly easy slopes and some moderate slopes in places.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- There are standard toilets and baby changing facilities available at Lenzie Station.
- The boardwalks have some noticeable lips in places and are most easily accessed nearer Lenzie Station.