- The Little Chapel has stepped access and is split into 3 levels internally with steps between.
- The entrance gives access to the upper section and then it is possible to exit via narrow openings off the middle and lower sections. .
- There are deep steps between the exits and the access road or footpath.
- The chapel may be the smallest in the world and therefore has very restricted manoeuvring space inside.
- The chapel is open all day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in St Andrew.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is the Martyn Guille car park.
- The car park is located further along the access road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a gravel path which runs between the car park at Martyn Guille Gold and Silver Workshop and the Little Chapel.
- This path overcomes the first four steps at the chapel entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the chapel.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 65cm (2ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the chapel.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are low.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are 6 deep steps between the upper section and the middle section and 3 deep steps between the middle and lower sections.
- All steps are unmarked and do not have handrails.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Venue is not staffed.