- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Basingstoke.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Malls Shopping Centre.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a lift to access the car park, visit the Malls Shopping Centre access guide for more information.
Outside Access (Toilet Block Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located leading to the toilets and changing places.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- Access to the toilets is free with a radar key or a 20p charge without.
Location and access
- The facility is located along the corridor.
- The facility is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the toilet block entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do need a key for the facility.
- It is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens inwards.
- The width of the door is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 260cm x 370cm (8ft 6in x 12ft 2in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the bench is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers all areas in cubicle.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook.
- The facility toilet is peninsular.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 250cm (8ft 2in).
- The transfer space on the right as you face the toilet is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rails are on both sides.
- The type of sink is adjustable.
- Wall mounted hand rails are not available at the sink.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located along the corridor.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the toilet block entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in a separate baby changing room.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- The baby changing room was occupied at the time of the survey.