Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 23:30.
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Sunday 18:00 - 23:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Hornchurch.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Hornchurch.
- The nearest underground station is Elm Park.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 610cm (12ft 2in x 20ft 0in).
- The nearest designated bay is 34m (37yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the side of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 14cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There is not level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- There is a raised seating area accessed by 2 medium steps.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Peking and Cantonese Cuisine.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 13 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is low.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets and extra restaurant area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the 1st floor.
- The female and male toilets are 2m (6ft 7in) from the stairs.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Photograph 1 shows the ramp length leading from the car park.