Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Manningtree.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Manningtree.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located to the rear of the venue, off Stour Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 310cm x 550cm (10ft 2in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park is for the use of Blue Badge holders only.
Outside Access (Accessible Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width with an open extension leaf.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- Beyond the entrance there is a slight slope leading into the library.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 4 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 17cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do not extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- The reception desk is 11m (12yd) from the accessible entrance.
- There is not level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are not available for computer users.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.