Show Easy Read
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- Train services are not 24 hours.
- Please contact the venue for details of rail services.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Manor Park.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is East Ham.
- This station is close to Woodgrange Park London Overground Station.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building on Station Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 200cm (6ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are moderate and steep slopes on the pavement approaching the station from both directions.
Counter (Ticket Office)
- The counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Monday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Tuesday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Wednesday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Thursday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Friday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Saturday 07:10 - 14:00.
- Sunday 08:10 - 15:40.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located opposite the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Abellio Greater Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include newsagent kiosk, minicab office.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 4 platform(s) in the station.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the left and right of the ticket office.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is not a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
Train Station Platform
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2-3-4.
- There are some benches with armrests on the platforms.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- Abellio Greater Anglia produce a downloadable leaflet, 'Making Rail Accessible'.
- This is available from staffed stations or via the customer service centre.
- It is also available in large print or audio formats on request.