Show Easy Read
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within Gatwick Airport - North Terminal.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the airport.
- Gatwick Airport - North Terminal link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is not a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Gatwick Airport.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- The store is located in the international arrivals lounge in the North Terminal. There is step-free access from immigration. There is step-free access from the ground floor external entrances. There is step-free access via lift from Gatwick Airport Station (via shuttle).
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- This information is for the entrance located in the international arrivals lounge in the North Terminal.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the Food Hall payment till(s).
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from a member of staff.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 82cm.
- There is a coffee counter.
- The height of the coffee counter is 94cm.
- There is a hearing assistance system on the counter.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- A Changing Places facility is available within the airport.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the airport.
- Standard toilets are available within the airport.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the airport.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.
- For more information on this scheme please click here.