- There are no fixed opening times for the nature reserve.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Old Basing.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Basing House & Pub.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are several entrances to the nature reserve.
- The entrance from the parking at the Bartons Mill pub and Basing Mill which is 80cm wide.
- There are several gated entrances along Barton Lane, some of these entrances have a slope at the entrance and some have steps at the entrance.
- There are a series of paths running throughout the nature reserves.
- The paths are either have a grass surface or a hard surface.
- There is a playground located near to the entrance to the car parking.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.