Show Easy Read
- Northwood Bus Station consists of two bus stops and a bus stand. It is located immediately outside Northwood Underground Station.
- BUS STOP A for bus 331 towards Uxbridge.
- BUS STOP B for bus 331 towards Ruislip.
- BUS STOP E - Alighting point only for buses terminating.
- For arrival times of the next bus, text 56207 to 87287.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rickmansworth.
- The nearest underground station is Northwood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Northwood Station.
- The car park is located at the end of Station Approach.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Bus Stops)
- This information is for the entrance located on Station Approach.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Level Change (Bus Stops)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the bus stops on Station Approach.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- There is not a ticket office / travel centre.
- There are 3 stands / bays.
- The stands accessed by ramp / slope are A, B & E.
- The bus companies operating within this station are Metroline.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There is not a wheelchair for patrons to borrow.
- A minicab office is situated on Station Approach near the bus stops.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.