Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Overton.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 520cm x 370cm (17ft 1in x 12ft 2in).
- The nearest designated bay is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 210cm (6ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 8m (26ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Monday 07:00 - 09:20.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 09:20.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 09:20.
- Thursday 07:00 - 09:20.
- Friday 07:00 - 09:20.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to and from the footbridge.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is not a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located on Platform 2.
- The ticket office is 8m (26ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South West Trains.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 2.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.