Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- Monday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 21:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 21:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Sauchiehall Street Car Park.
- The car park is located off Bath Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 250cm x 500cm (8ft 2in x 16ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in front of the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 46cm (1ft 6in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are LG-G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are further seating, standard toilets.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 63cm (2ft 1in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is modern scottish.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is no signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 79cm (2ft 7in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 179cm x 178cm (5ft 10in x 5ft 10in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are waste paper pedal bin disposal units.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
- The coat hook is not within 120cm (3ft 11in) from floor level.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 118cm (3ft 10in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the lower floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- Home visits / services are not available.